Auckland, New Zealand
Valuation & Advisory Services
Jamie Ellis joined CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services in 2013 and has worked in the commercial property market since graduating from Auckland University in 2008.
For nearly 4 years Jamie has been solely focused upon the valuation of residential and commercial development land in both greenfield and brownfield areas throughout Auckland and the upper North Island.
Jamie has experience valuing a wide range of property throughout the country with a particular focus upon property development projects together with other specialised asset valuations such as Regional Airport portfolios and leasehold marina interests. Jamie’s valuation experience is grounded in the general commercial sector including mortgage security and financial reporting valuations.
- Market valuations
- Financial reporting valuations
- 'As If Complete' valuations
- Portfolio valuations
- Vacant development land
- Master-planned development assets
- Development feasibility
- Marina valuations
- Insurance valuations
- Industrial, commercial and retail
- Leasehold property (Lessor and Lessee interests)
- Rental reviews
- Registered Valuer within the meaning of the Values Act 1948
- Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand
- Property Institute of New Zealand – Young Property Professional of the Year (2012)
- Valuation of masterplanned greenfield development blocks within the wider Auckland region on behalf of private purchasers and lenders.
- Consultancy for the acquisition and disposal of various medium to large scale development land assets, for both local and central Government entities throughout the upper North Island.
- Compensation assessments and negotiations in relation to major infrastructure projects throughout Auckland where land is compulsorily acquired.