Peter manages the Wellington Valuation and Advisory Services team and covers the same area for development land and undertakes rural valuations on a nationwide basis for financial reporting and lending purposes. He has acted in advisory roles in reviewing valuations of rural property for potential purchasers.
Some significant projects he has undertaken include listed company property portfolios, (industrial, farms, CBD office towers), specialised building assets, residential and industrial development land, airports and ports.
Areas of specialisation include:
- Market valuations – commercial and industrial property, rural and development land
- Acquisitions – due diligence and pre-purchase consultancy
- Compensation – Public Works Act for commercial property, development and rural land
- Rental valuations – CBD commercial, industrial and specialised assets assessment, negotiation and arbitration
- Insurance – valuation of property, plant and equipment
- Registered Valuer
- Associate Member, New Zealand Institute of Valuers
- Senior Member, Property Institute of New Zealand