Phil has broad Building Surveying expertise in Technical Due Diligence assignments; building maintenance planning; Life Cycle Costing; Make Good Assessments and building contract administration. Currently engaged by a range of institutional and blue-chip clients across a diverse range of assignments, Phil applies his thorough understanding of commercial property scenarios to deliver results for his clients.
Phil’s Cost Consultancy expertise includes quantity surveying, undertaking Reinstatement Cost Assessments for large commercial properties and portfolios, Cost Advice in connection with Technical Due Diligence and Make Good advice, and Depreciation and Capital Allowance assessments in acquisition and project scenarios.
Phil’s Project Management experience in the UK has been extended in NZ through fit out, new build, refurbishment and demolition projects for clients including EY, AMP, Fisher Funds, Blacks Holdings and National Property Trust.
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Member of the New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NZIQS)
- Associate of the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying
- Qualified BREEAM Assessor (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method [UK])