CBRE’s Valuation & Advisory Services Office team focuses on CBD and CBD fringe office assets throughout New Zealand. We specialise in all facets of this asset class and regularly undertake:
Utilising the vast resources of CBRE, we remain aware of the latest industry trends and market activity. All commercial office valuations are based on a uniform regional format jointly developed by CBRE Australia and New Zealand. This format ensures consistent methodology, content and presentation for all CBRE valuations across the region.
Our proprietary commercial office valuation model has been specifically designed for multi-level office towers, to accurately deal with the nuances of this asset class. The valuation model enables detailed income and expenditure analysis, with sophisticated discounted cashflow and capitalisation analysis. We undertake comprehensive analysis of all major office transactions on our proprietary valuation model in order to best understand the associated investment benchmarks.
- Financial reporting valuations
- Mortgage security valuations
- Pre-purchase consultancy and due diligence valuations for acquisition
- Proposed office development valuations, ‘As if Complete’ and development feasibility analysis
- Portfolio valuations
- Insurance valuations
- Rental reviews, negotiation and settlement
- Arbitrtion, expert witness and dispute resolution
- Initial Public Offerings
- Capital raising and company accounting purposes
- Lease structure and cost analysis
- Value risk mitigation consultancy
- Reviewing statutory rating assessments