CBRE’s market leading Retail Valuation & Advisory Services team understands the dynamic nature of the retail market.
Our highly regarded professionals in New Zealand specialise in retail valuation and advisory services, consistently generating accurate and strategic advice. Their depth of experience and focus, underpinned by CBRE’s extensive research capacity and national database, allows us to service and meet our clients’ needs.
The team undertakes valuations totalling in excess of NZD$3 billion annually for a wide range of clients including local and international institutions, sovereign funds, superannuation funds, private investors and owner occupiers. Our team has valued nearly every large shopping centre in New Zealand and has unrivalled market knowledge.
Our scope of services includes:
- Valuation of complex multi-tenanted retail property including all classes of shopping centres
- Single asset or portfolio valuations (both domestic and international) for financial reporting, mortgage security, acquisition or disposal purposes and market value advice
- Pre-purchase consultancy and due diligence valuations for large scale acquisitions
- Advisory services including financial modelling, development feasibility modelling, investment strategy, due diligence, council rates objections and forecasting
- Rental reviews, rental advisory and lease structuring, rental determinations and lease negotiations
Retail Asset Coverage
- Regional shopping centres
- Sub-regional shopping centres
- Neighbourhood shopping centres
- CBD shopping centres
- Suburban/CBD strip retail
- Outlet shopping centres
- Large format retail centres
- Cinemas/specialist properties
- Vacant land