Advantage of Auctions
Auctions @ CBRE is a highly effective way of creating competitive tension in a sales process, through increased participation by having all interested parties in a room at the same time this ensures that the best possible price is achieved in a short space of time.
When a property is sold, the contract is unconditional, with a non-refundable 10% deposit from the winning bidder, providing certainty in the sale process for everyone involved.
CBRE welcomes you to participate in the upcoming auction campaign where our agents will take you on a journey to maximise returns on your property. Contact one of our agents for more information.
THURSDAY 5 DECEMBER 2018 - 11AM
CBRE, Level 14 ANZ Centre, 23-29 Albert Street, AUCKLAND
THURSDAY 5 DECEMBER 2018 - 11.30AM
CBRE, 1/5 Te Pumanawa Square, Kohuhu Lane, Westgate, AUCKLAND
Recently Sold at Auction
- 586 Oruarangi Road, Airport Precinct ($5.45 million)
- 107 McLaughlins Road, Wiri ($10.2 million)
- 5 Mountjoy Place, Onehunga ($1.42 million)
THURSDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2017
- 17 Elgin Street, Christchurch ($950,000)
- 142F Maces Road, Bromley (sold prior)
THURSDAY 23 NOVEMBER 2017
- 12 Stock Street, New Lynn ($970,000)
- 28C Andromeda Crescent, East Tamaki ($1.75 million)